top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I enroll?

We make enrollment convenient, quick and easy! We offer 3 ways to enroll:

1) Enroll by Phone

2) Click here to complete the Admissions Application Form

3) Walk-in Registration

You are more than welcome to visit us at our 2 locations.

  • Dover Campus is located at 8 South Morris Street, Suite 200 Dover, NJ 07801

  • Union Campus is located at 930 Stuyvesant Avenue, Suite 12 Union, NJ 07083

Our staff is always happy to speak with you during our school hours, but we recommend you make an appointment.

What documents / identification do I need to enroll?

Not all programs require the same documentation, but be prepared to provide the following:

  1) Government-issued photo Identification (driver license, non-driver ID, passport)

  2) Original copy of High School Diploma or a GED

  3) Social Security Card

*To enroll in the Certified Medication Aide (CMA) Program you must have a CNA or CHHA active license.

Do I have to pay the tuition all at once?

No. Students initially pay a registration fee, which is part of the total tuition. Then we work out a weekly payment plan for the remainder of the tuition.

bottom of page